Skip to content
Privacy Statement: Daiwa Felicity is 100% committed to upholding your privacy. As a user of this website we want you to understand that we will do our best to:
- Never share personal information about you with any outside person or organization unless required to do so by law.
- Use all appropriate security technology to keep your information and our website safe.
- This policy was last updated in July 2022. Please review this page often as this policy could be subject to change.
- Collect only the information required for fulfilling the services requested.
Personal Information Collected: As with most websites, we have access to and may collect the following information:
- IP addresses and their identifying information (such as location, service provider, etc.)
- Links used to arrive at this website (including from search engines) and the search terms used.
- Basic information about a user's web browser and operating system.
Further, when you contact us or place an order, we will collect:
- Your identification and contact information
- Your shipping and billing information
- Your order information
- We require this information to process your order and respond to your inquiries. We may use the information we collect to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. Your privacy is very important to us. At Daiwa Felicity, we strive to keep your personally-identifying information confidential. Any information you give us will be used to provide you with better customer service, and to give you convenient access to our products and services. We don’t ask for personal information unless we truly need it. We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or to protect our rights. We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going processing one of your orders or other legally required record-keeping.